PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Loop

mulchie
22-06-2006, 10:29
Hey i have been out of the warhammer circle for about a year now and i was wondering, what is going on, whats new, what have i missed? that kind of thing.

If anyone could fill me in then i would be very greatful.

thanks a bunch mulchie.

p.s the last thing i heard was the dwarves from fantasy were re-released.
yeah its been that long...

Mikari
22-06-2006, 10:51
How long have you been out the circle exactly?

WarbossKurgan
22-06-2006, 10:56
Aww man! You must have missed the Fish-Man army then!

mulchie
22-06-2006, 11:24
The What Man Army????????:(
Fish Man. That sounds incredibly gay.

I ahve been out for about just under a year maybe?
the last WhiteDwarf I purchased was the New Dwarf army release one.

so yeah a bit.

Hlokk
22-06-2006, 11:34
The What Man Army????????:(
Fish Man. That sounds incredibly gay.

Fish man, they come from an aquatic planet in the pacifica segmentum. They fight with pikes.

WarbossKurgan
22-06-2006, 11:47
And ride around in Fish-Tanks.

lord_blackfang
22-06-2006, 11:49
Warp Pikes.

Barbarossa
22-06-2006, 11:55
These rumours sound kinda fishy. Are you guys sure this isn't some kind of red herring?

boogle
22-06-2006, 12:11
check out the Rumour round up in the rumours section, should give you enough information to keep you up to date

notdakuningist
22-06-2006, 15:47
Sooo manny puuuns....killiinnng wiillll tooo liiiivveee.....

Codex black templars was released along with a redone codex tau, on the horizon is the city of death codex (now being released) and new plastic buildings.

This summer there is a big campaign for 40k called the battle for medusa 5. You have to register online for that, and I recomend going to that section of these forums and reading more there.

Good to have you back!

x-esiv-4c
22-06-2006, 15:48
Stealth marines finally got their own codex.

Griffin
22-06-2006, 17:53
R O F L...........

"dies from lack of oxygen"

mulchie
24-06-2006, 23:08
so nothing major then?
I will check the roundup in the rumors section.

Well thanks anyways... Now i am off to GW to be inspired again.

WhiteCounsel
25-06-2006, 02:09
R O F L...........

"dies from lack of oxygen"
Ha ha ha. That's unfortunate... We'll miss you.

n00bLord
25-06-2006, 02:54
Oh and don't forget Squats are coming back, saw it on GW website. Aint that gana be cool

susu.exp
25-06-2006, 15:24
My main gripe is that Zoats are in the Squat codex, they deserve their own list. And it revises fluff again, making them the bodyguard of living ancestors. Apart from that, new naming conventions require every 40k supplement designation to end with "of death". So watch for Codex: Squats and Zoat warbands of death, as well as the upcoming Codex: Eldar of Death.
Christmas will see Codex: Deathwing of Death. Due to weight considerations, "cheese" has been removed from the usual language on the forums and is replaced by "yoghurt". Though some people think it should be "low fat yoghurt" to boot. Black Library is working on a novellization of the LotR films. The official announcement said "Middle earth as seen in the movies is an interesting setting. People might want to read a book about it." I disagree, nobody would want to read a book about Hobbits. And the target demographic doesn´t read anyway.
There´s a 5th Chaos god called Schtantoop, the good of bad humor. Aparently it has been realized that bad humor is a basic a human trait as Anger, Lust, Despair and Flexibility. His followers are moddeled with lots and lots of spikes. And spikes.

n00bLord
25-06-2006, 23:26
Yeah i recently got some of the Schtant Marines, good lord picking them up is like grapping a urchin! The Sqauts and Zoats warbands of death is going to rock, gana get that when they come out.