PDA

View Full Version : Lore of fire attribute

Dark_Mage99
21-08-2014, 12:36
Does it stack?

Mr_Rose
21-08-2014, 12:54
How? It's consumed immediately you cast another fire spell that targets the unit. If that next spell resolves then the effect will happen again, but there's no way to have it on there twice.
Or do you mean in general, with other casting modifiers? Then yes, sure, why not.

Bladelord
21-08-2014, 13:39
''if a direct damage or magic missile spell from the Lore of Fire is cast at a unit that has already been hit by a direct damage or magic missile spell from the Lore of Fire in the same Magic phase (even if the spell was cast by a different Wizard) the casting Wizard adds +D3 to his casting total.''

I can see it going both ways actually.

furrie
21-08-2014, 14:17
''if a direct damage or magic missile spell from the Lore of Fire is cast at a unit that has already been hit by a direct damage or magic missile spell from the Lore of Fire in the same Magic phase (even if the spell was cast by a different Wizard) the casting Wizard adds +D3 to his casting total.''

I can see it going both ways actually.

Because of the a it only triggers one +D3.

Voss
21-08-2014, 19:20
Indeed.

if a hit : +1d3.

for stacking to apply, it would have to be worded as 'for each spell from the lore of fire...'

Bladelord
21-08-2014, 19:29
Well this is awkward, I don't know how I could even see the grey zone earlier.

Masque
22-08-2014, 03:07
How? It's consumed immediately you cast another fire spell that targets the unit. If that next spell resolves then the effect will happen again, but there's no way to have it on there twice.
Or do you mean in general, with other casting modifiers? Then yes, sure, why not.
I don't think it is consumed on use. Let's say you try to cast three Fire spells on the same unit. If the first one is successful then the second and third will both get the bonus D3 regardless of whether or not the second spell is successfully cast. I do agree that you can't get +2D3 from the Lore Attribute.