PDA

View Full Version : Sigmar's Blood Dude

Pedrusko
28-08-2014, 21:53
Hi!
Sorry, but I have the campaign in Spanish and I'm not sure it is right at all.

In Spanish the necromancer wins "master of the Dead", but he doesn't have "the invocation of Nehek" spell,
also Manfred wins the vampiric power "summon creatures of the night", but it already has this vampiric power.

Finally the empire militia in my book they are equiped with a great weapons, but I think they must wield additional hand weapons.

Please, I need your help. Thanks.

Blkc57
29-08-2014, 05:01
I don't have the Sigmar's Blood campaign book so I don't know the exact structure of the campaign, but my understanding of the Vampire book is that all necromancers can take the Lore of Vampires and the Invocation is the default spell in that list, so usually you should be able to always default a spell to it. No Idea about Manfred in the campaign but there are various forms of the guy and some versions have more vampiric powers than others so maybe they are using a weaker version of him. Lastly the only Empire militia that I know of that can take great weapons is the Greatswords, but if via a special rule it allows the unit to use either additional hand weapons or Greatweapons then you get to choose between the special weapons choices in combat but have to stick with the choice until the combat ends. Sorry I can't be of more help, maybe someone who has the actual campaign book can shed some light on this.

Pedrusko
29-08-2014, 10:56
It's true, but in the campaign the necromancer Ghorst can't change his spells, and he has Gaze of Nagahs and Vanel's Danze Macabre.

Mannfred is not Manfred the acolyte. In fact, the campaign of Nagash is next part of Sigmar's blood.

Pedrusko
05-09-2014, 12:58
So, nobody have Sigmar's blood campaign???