Nagash

Heroes:

L1 scroll caddy

Core:

20 Archers, musician

10 Archers, musician

6 chariots, banner of swiftness and musician

Special:

30 Tomb Guard with full command and standard of the undying legion (too big for Nagash to summon, lol)

Rare:

Skullapult

Skullapult

So what's in my collection for Naggy to summon? For now, 100 skellies, 6 ushabti, 6 carrion, 12 more chariots, a charioteer prince, a passel of characters, a couple scorpions, a necrosphinx, and a casket...casket comes out first so I get the bonus dice starting on turn 2. Anyway...lots of options without getting into VC...I think I'll want to get me a few more carrion...as long as they don't cost me any points, and don't take up specials points, they're really really good for the points...and three more ushabti, since naggy can whistle up a block of nine...

An alternative version would replace Nagash with Arkhan and two L3 priests...Arkhan's squishier and his summonings are smaller (gee...only six blood knights instead of nine...), but the three priests would all take lore of light...which may be critical if Daemons get stupid as this end times thing unfolds. S6 banishment? Three castings of shem's? Yes, please! Obviously, timewarp and speed of light are excellent on undead, and pha's (ironic, given nagash's relationship with ptra) protection on Arkhan would be sweet if there are cannons and/or spear chuckers on the table.

Spiney Norman
06-09-2014, 23:41
If I were you I would start with the casket on the table, high level harbinger is far and away the hardest spell in the lore to cast at 24+ its going to seriously suck all your dice and be an obvious scroll-target if you don't IF it. I would also give serious thoughts to a hierotitan to give Nagash complete dominance in the magic phase.

Drop the banner of the undying legion, are you seriously going to throw dice at a weak bound spell when you have Nagash on the table?

ewar
11-09-2014, 11:48
Agree with Spiney, BOUL will never, ever be cast. Plus you can take a couple of VC spells for healing which will fix up the Tomb Guard nicely.

So I'd:
- drop the banner
- drop the L1 scroll caddy (you can summon him remember!)
- add a casket
- boost the number of TG

ewar
11-09-2014, 11:49
Agree with Spiney, BOUL will never, ever be cast. Plus you can take a couple of VC spells for healing which will fix up the Tomb Guard nicely.

So I'd:
- drop the banner
- drop the L1 scroll caddy (you can summon him remember!)
- add a casket
- boost the number of TG

Thaddius
12-09-2014, 10:56
At 2200 points your opponent wont be able to take much in the way of filth but, you'll really have to guard Nagash against cannons. That being said I would agree with the suggestions that ewar had made.