PDA

View Full Version : Debuffing models in base contact

Wesser
22-09-2014, 22:15
Valkia the Bloody's Daemonshield reduce the attack characteristic of enemy models in base contact by 1

Does that apply to both parts of a mounted model or just one of them?

The specific wording is "whilst an enemy model is in base contact with Valkia they reduce their Attacks by 1, to a minimum of 1".

The Chaos book is just so full of cheat already that I'm loath to let her have it...

Vulgarsty
22-09-2014, 23:31
Given you would have to pick which element lost its attack, which would be contentious and subjective, i'd imagine rider and mount. A chaos chariot would be interesting though, both crew members? Both horses only get one anyway so not relevent but i guess it would theoretically apply to both mounts

Josfer
23-09-2014, 06:38
I'd play it as 1 for each "part" of the model that has attacks. With frenzy both charioteers gain an attack, so both should lose 1 in this case.

Wesser
23-09-2014, 10:06
And pretty damn nasty against Naestra & Arahan I sup....

Sigh... maybe I should make rant thread in my head or something abot how OP Chaos is..

bigbiggles
24-09-2014, 07:36
I think it should be all parts. After all, if she is charged by cavalry, it won't really matter, and if she is charged by a dragon, she would probably die anyways, so again, hardly matters

Wesser
24-09-2014, 12:22
I think it should be all parts. After all, if she is charged by cavalry, it won't really matter, and if she is charged by a dragon, she would probably die anyways, so again, hardly matters

I dunno about that

A Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon is reduced to 4 WS4 STR5 and 4 WS7 STR4 attacks against her WS9 T5 and 2+ AS. Seems touch and go. I'm aware what she costs, and still...