PDA

View Full Version : Dimensions of a Cold One

Yvain
23-10-2014, 14:16
Anyone who have these have the dimensions of these guys in the Cold One Knights box? What is the length, width, and height of just the Cold one itself? Could you also include a high of the model with the knight on top? (not with the spear)

I am considering trying using these guys for a 40k rough rider conversion and would appreciate some info for planning purposes.

Lord D'Mim
23-10-2014, 14:34
Anyone who have these have the dimensions of these guys in the Cold One Knights box? What is the length, width, and height of just the Cold one itself? Could you also include a high of the model with the knight on top? (not with the spear)

I am considering trying using these guys for a 40k rough rider conversion and would appreciate some info for planning purposes.

they are the same size of a horse, just longer.

I havent got the exact sizes but they work as roughriders.. if you google it, there are some in a Salamander/Guard army on Dakka

Yvain
23-10-2014, 14:45
I have seen the pictures and I know they work can work. I want to know the sizes for storage and transport and if maybe I should look into magnetizing the guys to the cold one.