PDA

View Full Version : What armies can use all the new Nurgle releases? (Orghotts Daemonspew, et.)

SanDiegoSurrealist
26-10-2014, 12:57
The rules that come in the box with Orghotts Daemonspew, Bloab Rotspawned and Morbidex Twiceborn say they can only be used in a Chaos Warriors or Unified Legion of Chaos list. But the White Dwarf says they can be used in ANY Warriors of Chaos, Beastmen, or Daemon of Chaos list.

Lord D'Mim
26-10-2014, 12:59
The rules that come in the box with Orghotts Daemonspew, Bloab Rotspawned and Morbidex Twiceborn say they can only be used in a Chaos Warriors or Unified Legion of Chaos list. But the White Dwarf says they can be used in any Warriors of Chaos, Beastmen, or Daemon of Chaos list.

unified legion of chaos is a force made up of Beastmen, WoC and/or DoC

SanDiegoSurrealist
26-10-2014, 13:09
I understand what Unified Legion is I am asking which rules are correct.
The ones that come in box with the model or the rules in the White Dwarf.

Ramius4
26-10-2014, 13:19
I understand what Unified Legion is I am asking which rules are correct.
The ones that come in box with the model or the rules in the White Dwarf.

We won't know until the End Times: Glottkin book comes out next weekend.

Lord Zarkov
26-10-2014, 13:43
We won't know until the End Times: Glottkin book comes out next weekend.
Ultimately this is correct, but I would imagine the ones in the box will turn out to be the same as the book.

I suspect the different rules in WD were a) to allow Beast/Daemons to use them prior to Glottkin being released; and b) in a vain attempt to prevent spoilers of Glottkin

SanDiegoSurrealist
26-10-2014, 14:05
Ultimately this is correct, but I would imagine the ones in the box will turn out to be the same as the book.

I suspect the different rules in WD were a) to allow Beast/Daemons to use them prior to Glottkin being released; and b) in a vain attempt to prevent spoilers of Glottkin

You are probably correct, but here is hoping that is not the case.
I guess it does not matter, I am already brain storming what my Unified Legion would look like. But if I dont have to do that and can just add a couple of these new elements to my existing Chaos Daemons army, I would be very happy.

decker_cky
27-10-2014, 02:20
If you have the WD, you can use them with beastmen and daemons until that ability is removed IMO.