PDA

View Full Version : Project Big Bertha(scratchbuilt nurgle warhound)

Arch Magos Metolli
25-06-2006, 19:43
Well here i am comtenplating on ho the hell im goin to actually make this warhound. Damn. This morning i was thinking YAY YAY MAKING A WARHOUND! now i realise how long and hard this is goin to take. Crap!
:mad: anyways, i hav decided to make a warhound out of plasticard and hardboard. Not to mention a lot of Green Stuff (as its nurgle MWAHAHAHA).
I reckon it will take about 2months, so fingers crossed it will take less than that and ill be able to use it for the Medusa V campaign:D It will be the centrepiece of my army, wich is current WIP. Pics of the army and the warhound once i can actually get this ******* card reader to read the card:mad: Please comment on my idea and tell me anything that yiou would think would be suitable to add to it. :chrome:

Arcane_Blade
25-06-2006, 19:56
:evilgrin: Sounds like a nice idea. Maybe patches of the metal could be opened up and reveal tentacles or guts inside, something to reflect its' dedication to Nurgle. :evilgrin: By the way, you sound like a very angry person.........:eek:
Dan

wally
26-06-2006, 01:27
get that expanding gap filla
it has a very organic feel
purfect for all your nurgle needs

Mojaco
26-06-2006, 11:17
I did a Titan once. I started with the head for two reasons:
- If you can't do that then don't bother doing the rest. The head will determine wheter it looks good more then anything else.
- It's a great motivator. You really want to have it finished with that head looking badass.

Arch Magos Metolli
27-06-2006, 16:43
Hello again and thank you for all your hep and advice!!!!;) i wasnt planning on making the head first but its sounds like a good idea thnx:D ive now made plans for it, done some templates and drawn the out onto the hardboard sheet ill be using. Yes i am planning on using expanding foam but in minimal amounts, i dont want it to be over the top:chrome: and again yes i am goin to rip open the armour and show internal parts and/or organic parts i have found out what was wrong with my card reader and i am fixing it as i type so pics of my death guard shall be up soon..ish.

Arch Magos Metolli
27-06-2006, 16:45
O ye one more thing ....might i add that the head of the warhound will be a slimy smiling nurglesque face MWAHAHAHA all hail big bertha!!!!

Despoiler
27-06-2006, 17:05
sounds cool.
i'm currantly continplating making a chaos knight titan for my deathguard.

good luck.

Destris
27-06-2006, 20:34
This could be interesting.. dont let it die on us though.. just decay.. :p

cthorpe
30-06-2006, 20:44
I shall be watching out for progress on this project.. sounds like a great idea..

Best wishes,

Carl