PDA

View Full Version : 2400pts WoC Monster Mash

Minigiant
28-11-2014, 15:58
So i will begin by explaining this army. This army is going to be disguised as an Ogre army because i love Yhetees but unfortunately they arent very good so this army will include a lot of count as. The main conversions is going to be a Yeti King which will count as Throgg and the yhetee models will be used as Trolls. Mark of Slaanesh is here to represent Gluttony. Warhounds are going to be Sabretusk packs and everything else will be as is. Anyway without further ado here is my 2400pt monster mash army coming in at 2373/2400pts

Daemon Prince
Mark of Slaanesh
Lvl 4 (Lore of Slaanesh)
Chaos Armour
Sword of Striking
Charmed Shield
Dragonbane Gem
Scaled Skin
Soul Feeder
Flaming Breath

Throgg

8 Chaos Trolls
Additional Hand Weapons

9 Chaos Trolls
Additional Hand Weapons

2 x 5 Warhounds

6 Chaos Ogres
Mark of Slaanesh
Great Weapons
Full command

Chimera
Regenerating Flesh
Flaming Breath

3 Dragon Ogres
Halberds

Dragon Ogre Shaggoth
Additional hand weapons

What do you think?

CountUlrich
28-11-2014, 16:32
Not a bad list until you get to the dragon ogres. The shaggoth is underrated, and great as a monster hunter among other things. The standard dragon ogres are rather weak however. I would rather drop a troll or two to add any of:
*second chimera
*skullcrushers
*mutalith vortex beast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minigiant
29-11-2014, 08:05
Not a bad list until you get to the dragon ogres. The shaggoth is underrated, and great as a monster hunter among other things. The standard dragon ogres are rather weak however. I would rather drop a troll or two to add any of:
*second chimera
*skullcrushers
*mutalith vortex beast

Thank you for the feedback, with the spare points already from the army list i can easily swap the dragon ogres for Skullcrushers. They would have no upgrades however, thoughts?

ROCKY
30-11-2014, 13:49
I am just wondering how are you going to break ranks. you dont have any large units and your units are small enough to get picked off.

CountUlrich
30-11-2014, 15:18
I am just wondering how are you going to break ranks. you dont have any large units and your units are small enough to get picked off.

No warriors of chaos army plays with ranks, we break it through sheer force of damage output.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minigiant
30-11-2014, 15:21
No warriors of chaos army plays with ranks, we break it through sheer force of damage output.

^This.

Between High strength attacks, impact hits, stomps, thunderstomp. All that adds up to a lot of damage