PDA

View Full Version : Kairos Fateweaver and shard of the herdstone

Demelain
01-12-2014, 20:01
Hello Warseer.

Quick question.

Does Kairos generate 2 power dice if he is within 6 inches of a herdstone?
His rules say that each of his heads is an level 4 wizard. does he count as 2 wizards?

Cheers.
Demelain

Mr_Rose
01-12-2014, 20:04
No. When he uses one head, the other is "switched off" and not affecting the game at all that turn.

Demelain
01-12-2014, 20:06
What rules do you base that off ?
It just says that kairos can only cast spell from one head each magic phase, it says nothing about one head being "Switched off"

nathan2004
01-12-2014, 22:00
I don't have the Army book in hand so I can't quote the exact rule, but he only channels once so extrapolating that he would only generate one power dice if he is w/in 6 inches of the herdstone.

thesoundofmusica
02-12-2014, 00:11
I don't have the Army book in hand so I can't quote the exact rule, but he only channels once so extrapolating that he would only generate one power dice if he is w/in 6 inches of the herdstone.

I would go with this.

And now that I've read the actual entry for Kairos this is a non-issue since it says "Kairos is a level 4 wizard..." and goes on to describe how he picks his spells for each head. Nothing at all about each head being a wizard.

Demelain
02-12-2014, 05:25
I would go with this.

And now that I've read the actual entry for Kairos this is a non-issue since it says "Kairos is a level 4 wizard..." and goes on to describe how he picks his spells for each head. Nothing at all about each head being a wizard.

You are right.

Guess i should have read the book instead of just looking at the entry in army builder.