PDA

View Full Version : Question on 7th ed Gabriel Seth

Herkamer63
08-12-2014, 16:24
This thread may not belong here, and if it doesn't and needs moved, I understand. Anyway, has anyone heard anything on what Gabriel Seth in the new codex is going to be like? I thought I heard he was 155 pts and a LoW. I know there should be some leaked info on the new BA codex soon, but I'm getting anxious because I maybe starting BA and wondered if anyone has heard anything yet. Thanks.

.Torch.
08-12-2014, 16:59
The new codex is out at the weekend. Can you not wait another few days? ;)

Herkamer63
08-12-2014, 17:35
The new codex is out at the weekend. Can you not wait another few days? ;)
NOOOO!!!! Actually I pre-ordered mine on Sunday through my local game store. Games like magic and Pokémon, for whatever the reason, is big there and table top games are not as common except on Wednesday nights which my group is there. The game store owner can only get codices and 40k stuff on a later date because of a licensing issue with GW. I still ordered the codex through there because I do want to support his store. But yeah I am anxious.

.Torch.
08-12-2014, 17:44
I can guarantee you they'll be tons of users you can ask about this on Saturday.

Good luck waiting. ;)

Dkoz
08-12-2014, 17:53
Last word on Seth was that he is not in the BA codex but will be in a Data slate released soon after the codex.

Herkamer63
08-12-2014, 18:06
Last word on Seth was that he is not in the BA codex but will be in a Data slate released soon after the codex.
As long as he's usable and has good rules, that's all I care about. I will admit, however, it would be odd to have him as a dataslate, but then again maybe not.

duffybear1988
08-12-2014, 22:46

Maybe the flesh tearers xmas calendar release that appears tomorrow?