PDA

View Full Version : magnatising my daemons bases

WarsmithGarathor94
14-12-2014, 10:16
Hey guys im thinking of magnitising my daemons round bases so they will be able to fit them on the square bases for both systems which base size would you recomend using

CrownAxe
14-12-2014, 10:19
What do you mean which base size? Each models has one base they are suppose to be using in their respective system, you don't really get a choice in the matter

WarsmithGarathor94
14-12-2014, 10:39
What do you mean which base size? Each models has one base they are suppose to be using in their respective system, you don't really get a choice in the matter

Basically my daemons are on the round bases but i want to magnitise the round bases so they will be able to sit on the square ones and be able to be used in fantasy

terradax
14-12-2014, 11:25
No need, just customize the movement tray so the daemons fit.

AndrewGPaul
14-12-2014, 12:30
No need to do that, either; round bases fit in standard movement trays just as well as square ones.

The only issue is daemonic cavalry and chariots and the larger daemon princes and greater daemons. In that case, I would suggest that it's easiest to base them for Warhammer (where base size is more important) and just use them in 40k as-is. If you're worried about the bean-counters, thou're still fine; you have, after all, used the bases they were supplied with.