PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions For a Black Templar Army

728thWarhawks
24-12-2014, 01:53
Hey guys, the other day I started a PLOG of my new black Templar army ( http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?403531-728th-Warhawks-Black-Templar-Crusade ) I a bit stuck on what to add to it. Im not building this army to a specific list, simply because I love building and painting Warhammer. So far I have 1 crusader squad and one unit of centurions plus a commander. im stuck on what to add. any suggestions?

Im torn between a big unit of assault marines/ vanguard, terminators, vehicles, or even a bike squad. What would you guys like to see?

Cheers for any feedback.

Knifeparty
24-12-2014, 02:06
Assault Terminators, Nothing beats a sweet unit of Black Space Marine Knights in Terminator Armour.

728thWarhawks
24-12-2014, 02:28
I was thinking of using the new blood angels models and jut doing some bitz swapping for them.
Cheers!

Charistoph
24-12-2014, 02:46
Emperor's Champion of some kind is a must.

Since Templars do not harbor witch Librarians, Chaplains take up many of those burdens. And Grimaldus makes them look weak.

Don't forget that Scouts/Neophytes can be added to Crusader squads, and they can take a Land Raider Crusader as a Dedicated Transport, too.