PDA

View Full Version : Fielding Arkhan without his Dread Abyssal

Ghachii
28-12-2014, 11:01
I'm slowly putting together an undead legions army based on the army led by Mallobaude and Arkhan. Since this is pre-Nagash I assume that Arkhan doesn't have his dread abyssal yet. So what am I to do? I'd like to get some opinions. At the moment I'm considering just fielding him as a master necromancer.

Leogun_91
28-12-2014, 11:34
Ask your opponents permission to field TK Arkhan instead of UL Arkhan. I think most would be fine with that. It would also be possible to just field an Arkhan on flying chariot and have it counts as Arkhan on Abyssal.

Scammel
28-12-2014, 19:00
Ask your opponents permission to field TK Arkhan instead of UL Arkhan. I think most would be fine with that. It would also be possible to just field an Arkhan on flying chariot and have it counts as Arkhan on Abyssal.

Don't the TET lists incorporate both 'standard' and TET characters? It's certainly the case for the Legion of Chaos.

Leogun_91
28-12-2014, 20:48
Don't the TET lists incorporate both 'standard' and TET characters? It's certainly the case for the Legion of Chaos.Most special characters are dropped in UL, in fact only High Queen Khalida and Prince Apophas remain with their army book rules.