PDA

View Full Version : Codex: Anakons [In war we are all brothers! And as brothers we will all die!] FLUFF

TheSonOfAbbadon
23-03-2005, 00:11
The Anakons, short grey-skinned aliens from beyond this galaxy with large nasal cavities that go up and back over their heads ending with a small flick at the back.

The Anakons come from their home planet Anakonia, a world large enough to hold 12 billion Anakons. The planet is about 55% covered by water, 45% covered by land. Anakonia is larger than most human worlds, and the Anakons have evolved to be stronger, wider and shorter than humans. On average they are 5'8" tall. Their hands have 3 fingers, one in place of the middle and the index fingers, the ring and little fingers are short and stubby, as is the thumb.

The Anakons have a naming system that goes as follows-Personal Name, Homeworld/Spaceship, Rank. The ranks go as follows:

Kala: Women, cripples, people unable to fight.
Kelt: Primitive.
Kara: Basic/Veteran Trooper, Head Hunter.
Kamon: Hardened/Hardened Veteran trooper.
Keru: Head Hunter in a Hunter Stalker suit.
Kemra: Seer minion.
Kemon: Hardened/Hardened Veteran trooper that is a sorcerer.
Kren[prounced kreen]: Soul Reaper.
Kash: Troopers in flexi-plate or fortress armour [mainly troopers acting as gunners or drivers in vehicles].
Kayn[pronouned cane]: Sentient.
Kegol: Golath Stalker.
Kayuh: Golem.
Keyil: Quad biker.
Kalara: Mechan.
Keal[pronounced kee-al]: Bludgeon.
Kear[pronounced kay-arr]: Arbalest.
Kemar: Seer.
Kasal: Lesser champion.
Kasa: Greater champion.
Kae: Leader of the Granite legions.
Kas: Leader of the Ouroboros legions.
Kar: Leader of the Enhanced legion.
Kan: Royal Seer [a seer who can talk to their god Kiol, there are only 8].
Kiol: The God, Kiol.

I can't be bothered to write any more, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me.

malika
05-04-2005, 16:46
Are they a warp capabale race? Can they be corrupted by Chaos? How is their relation with the other races in the 40k universe, some history?

Sojourner
05-04-2005, 17:57
*Cough*

Rather sterile and by-the-numbers. They also sound too like the Tau.

I can't be bothered to write any more, if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Well, that's some good presentation :rolleyes:

TheSonOfAbbadon
05-04-2005, 20:33
Are they a warp capabale race? Can they be corrupted by Chaos? How is their relation with the other races in the 40k universe, some history?

Yes they are warp capable. Yes they can be corrupted, in fact the leader of the Ouroboros legion weilds 2 daemon swords but no one is quite sure who's in control, and they're usually protected by Kiol and the spirit of Tundrax and Golath [Tundrax and Golath are the other 2 Anakon gods, Tundrax was the god of protecting the weak, Golath the god of strength and bravery].

For some history, well, the Anakons themselves have little history about them, their universe was pretty empty of enemies apart from a few Anakon rogues.

Go to the rules thread and go to my last post in there, look for sheild of Tundrax and Talons of the Slayer wargear and read the fluff, it tells of Kiol killing Slayer, his corrupted brother.

I have a story about Uran Tallas Kas and about how he used his psychic powers to blow up a Rhino when he was floating to near [he had a jetpack].

They are like the Imperium in the way that they deal with other races: Learn about them a bit, then kill them all.

Apart from the Rogue legion, they are the few thousand Anakons who refuse to undertake the rigourous training and religious restrictions of the other 4 forces, the Rogue legion are mercenaries, although few people actually hire them save for the Tau, rebels who haven't turned to chaos, and maybe the inquisition if they were desperate enough. The Rogue legion isn't shunned by Kiol, Kiol, Tundrax and Golath still protect them, but if the Anakon Royal Seers say so the Rogue legion HAS to fight with the Anakons for no payment.

TheSonOfAbbadon
05-04-2005, 20:35
Rather sterile and by-the-numbers. They also sound too like the Tau.

Tau don't genetically engineer animals to explode on contact with designated enemies.

What do you mean by 'Rather sterile and by-the-numbers'?

TheSonOfAbbadon
27-07-2005, 14:31
Bumping this.