PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elves 2400 of aggression

ShadowSin
10-01-2015, 11:58
Created a list here and want to know your thoughts. The list is designed to pick chaff units off with fast cav and darkshards. My centre is soley based on holding everything in place when in combat and using supporting units to flank once i've mopped up all the dreggs of units on the opposite side of the board. Here goes.

LORDES & HEROES

Supreme Sorceress
+Lvl 4
+Scroll
+Talisman of Preservation

Master (War Machine Hunting)
+HA
+SDC
+Shield
+Lance
+Pegasus
+Cloak of twilight

Master (In with Black Guard)
+HA
+SDC
+Enchanted Shield
+Dawnstone
+Sword of Might
+BSB

CORE

5 Dark Riders+Shields
+RxB's
+Musician

5 Dark Riders
+Shields
+RxB's
+Musician

5 Dark Riders
+Shields
+RxB's
+Musician

22 Darkshards (Bunker for my SORCERESS)
+Musician

SPECIAL

21 Black Guard
+Full Command
+Razor Banner

28 Executioners
+Full Command

1 Hydra OR Kharibdyss

RARE

5 Doomfire Warlocks

Which leaves me now with 122 points left to spend. Could use your advice where to spend these points.

A) I Could add another 5 Doomfire Warlocks if i drop 1 Executioner and make the Doomfires a unit of 10.
B) Could drop 2 executioners for 2 Reaper Bolt Throwers

Strategy is to tie everything up with dark riders and Doombolt units with locks. Darkshards pick units to bits while they approach my centre.
I understand that Witches are cheaper than BG, but i HATE how easily they die. Granted, all elves die easily, but i just LOVE BG. very good support to Executioners.
Another thought was swapping the black guard out for 10+ Cold One Knights with Full Command, BSB here also, and banner of Swiftness. Thoughts there?
My Sorceress is in the Darkshards. Maybe Lore of Life so when my centre roles into combat i can keep them healed and buffed?

Any Advice would be sound.
CHEERS.