PDA

View Full Version : some vostroyan questions

My_Nose_Is_Big
28-06-2006, 19:59
hi all,
today I brought the last vossie platoon from my local store and I must say I'm in love with them. but I have a few questions:
-will they be continued after the medusa campaign?
-is the heavy bolter availeble as a blister like the lascannon and mortar?
-the manager of the store wasn't 100% sure about it, but I thought that the platoon was limited (can anyone confirm this?)
(I have used the search function)

thanks in advance.

Despoiler
28-06-2006, 21:48
hi all,
today I brought the last vossie platoon from my local store and I must say I'm in love with them. but I have a few questions:
-will they be continued after the medusa campaign?

probably (the platoon won't be as its limited to during the cainpaign -but the rest i don't why they wouldn't. After all they didn't stop steel legion after armegeddon)

-is the heavy bolter availeble as a blister like the lascannon and mortar?

not planned to be. but parts can be order seperatly for the heavy bolters. codes in one of the recent white dwarfs (not sure which).

-the manager of the store wasn't 100% sure about it, but I thought that the platoon was limited (can anyone confirm this?)

as i have said above it will only be availible during the cainpaign. after that it will stop (the platoon box set that is not everything else).

devolutionary
28-06-2006, 22:14
This is why I am buying another platoon today :D with any luck, they will continue the squad boxes and blisters for some time, allowing those of us with a big hat fetish to buy up screeds of metal goodness (though I hate working with metal).