PDA

View Full Version : 800pt Vampire count vs Dwarves

HammerSim
24-02-2015, 03:29
Hi there.

This is a small match between me and a friend.

Please let me know if you enjoy the format, if not, what you would like to see different.

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VARE19iQBok

SuperHappyTime
01-03-2015, 01:01
I looked at both of your videos. While having pristine quality photos would probably be better, this is a close second. I do like the format.

HammerSim
01-03-2015, 23:37
Hi SuperHappyTime, thanks for the feedback.

I am trying to do it with photos but I am running in to a few problems.

1) Mid game I am so focused on the action that a lot of times I forget to take photos.

2) For some reason my Samsung S4 often takes blurry photos and don't look great.

3) I watch a lot of other people's battle reports and some times their photos are too close and are taken from different angles which is sometimes confusing.

4) I'm still gathering models for my army right now, so I am using a lot of proxies, which I don't think looks great.

With that in mind I think I'll take your advice and add photos but I think I will cut to these photos during the report, rather than having the whole report be photos.

ratlingwei
26-03-2015, 20:44
Very interesting and cool format, is the model Pictures from Universal Battle simulator?

HammerSim
28-03-2015, 23:32
Thank you for the feed back. The models are from UBS but I'm not sure if I want to keep using it as it is very time consuming.