PDA

View Full Version : Rough Warriors of Chaos list

Bethrezen
09-03-2015, 23:13
as the title says this is a rough list
just looking for any and all input :)

Lord/Heros

Chaos Lord - Hellfire Sword, Talisman of Endurance, Soulfeeder, Shield, Daemonic Mount (with barding) - 370

Chaos Sorcerer - Lvl 2, Armor of Destiny, Chaos Familiar, Mark of Nurgle - 230

Exalted Hero - BSB, Mark of Khorne, Great Weapon - 151

Core

Chaos Warriors - 18 models, Full Command, Standard of Swiftness, Mark of Nurgle - 333

Marauder - Full Command, Mark of Khorne, Great Weapons - 360

Special/Rare

Chaos Knight - Standard Bearer, Blasted Standard, Ensorcelled Weapons - 250

Skullcrushers - Ensorcelled Weapons - 334

2028 total

In Dark Trees
10-03-2015, 15:23
My general impression is that this army lacks mobility and adaptability. I'd add some Chaos Warhounds and Marauder Horsemen to give your list some flexibility--as well as some redirectors and cheap unit drops. I might also exchange the Knights for a Chimera. Based on my admittedly limited experience, Chaos Marauders are pretty lamentable. Once marked and outfitted for combat they become fairly expensive--and they are hopelessly fragile. I'd either remove them from the list or outfit them with shields and either the Mark of Tzeentch or the Mark of Nurgle.

forseer of fates
10-03-2015, 15:46
Problem is a lot of 8th average units wont break a sweat mowing down 18 warriors.

Bronhoms
17-03-2015, 10:43
Problem is a lot of 8th average units wont break a sweat mowing down 18 warriors.
With MoN and Halberds there's not many units that takes them on easily. Everything will be hitting on 5s (some heroes/lords on 4s). Then you also need high strength to wound and break their armour (high strength for humans and elves at least, S5)

It's a strong unit, the problem is mobility.