Ld banner

No special

Rare

Skillcannon

Nurgle soulgrinder
Baleful torrent
Daemon bone claw

1998 points

Just looking for some feedback, iv got about 5000 points of daemons so just suggest changes I probably have models of them.

"I am the power of death incarnate. I am the swords edge; I hungrily cut the flesh and drink deep of the bloody well beneath. Give me your body, and I promise you glory, I promise you vengeance and I promise you immortality - if you will only let me..."

-Antwyr, the sword god

Groza
11-03-2015, 01:19
Looks like a very strong list.
A bit slow but with a skullcannon and a strong magic phase you're in no hurry to get anywhere.
You might suffer from getting chaffed into a bad position with your two main blocks though.

AkalaSpeaksFact
11-03-2015, 17:59
I agree with it being slow but I'm not in a hurry to run forwards normally.

I also agree with my list having non of my own chaff, I was thinking of maybe swapping kairos out for a lord of change with the wand of whimsy (every time he casts or dispels roll a d6 on a 5+ he gets +1 S and A) to try and fit a couple of beasts of nurgle.

"I am the power of death incarnate. I am the swords edge; I hungrily cut the flesh and drink deep of the bloody well beneath. Give me your body, and I promise you glory, I promise you vengeance and I promise you immortality - if you will only let me..."

-Antwyr, the sword god

selecta
12-03-2015, 07:57
Beklor might be worth taking instead of Karios.

AkalaSpeaksFact
13-03-2015, 23:43
I actually won my first game yesterday with this list except I dropped kairos for a normal LoC as I didn't want to be too harsh to my opponent as his list was fairly soft. I was checking out be' lakors rules he's pretty beastly.

-Antwyr, the sword god

selecta
14-03-2015, 01:29
LoC with the wand of Whimsy is pretty fun to play with pretty much promises a overpowered loc by turn 3 unless your facing dwarfs or the dice are not on your side.