PDA

View Full Version : 2500 WoC for Swedish Comp Tournament

pointyteeth
16-03-2015, 19:31
Hi all. There's a swedish comp tournament coming up in a couple months and as there's a chance it will be the last 8th edition tournament I decided to take the warriors out with a bang. The list rates a 9.3 under swedish and the tournament is using a 8-14 bracket so its on the hard side.

Chaos Lord of Tzeentch on Chaos Dragon
Talisman of Preservation, Potion of Strength, Enchanted Shield, Lance

Daemon Prince of Slaanesh
Level 4, Lore of Slaanesh, Other Tricksters Shard, Charmed Shield, Chaos Familiar, Allure of Slaanesh, Scaled Skin, Soul Feeder, Flight, Chaos Armour.

21 Chaos Warriors of Slaanesh
Halberds, Musician, Standard: Banner of Swiftness

Chaos Chariot

Chaos Chariot

Chimera
Flaming Breath, Regen

Nurgle Giant

Nurgle Giant

Groza
16-03-2015, 21:33
Why does your DP not have chaos armor or flight?

pointyteeth
16-03-2015, 21:50
Oops, because I forgot to write that down. Corrected. :D

Groza
16-03-2015, 22:12
Looks like a pretty fun list. Lack of BSB might hurt so you might want to at least replace the warrior banner with gleaming pennant? But then again if they're losing combat they're unlikely to be steadfast so it may not be worth it.
Giants always make the game more fun.
By the way, is all of this stuff part of your current army? Lots I don't remember from your blog so I might have missed some stuff.

pointyteeth
16-03-2015, 22:32
Yeah, wanted to have a list that would be fun to play regardless of whatever Swedish Comp says about it.

The Warriors, DP and Chimera are old models that should be in by blog. The Giants, Chariots and Dragon Lord are going to be new stuff.