PDA

View Full Version : Mordheim : who survives? (rules question)

20th Century Boy
30-06-2006, 14:00
I have a rules question regaring Mordheim. A lot of things during the post-game wrap-up depend on a specific model 'surviving', e.g. gaining experience points and getting to roll exploration dice.

What does survive in that context mean? Models that were on the table at the end of the scenario, or all models that are still in the warband after the final injury-check? Would that mean that a hero that was taken 'out of action' but didn't die afterwards still gets to add an exploration die?

KingM
30-06-2006, 15:36
For exploration, you only get to roll a dice for them if they were not out of action at the end of the game (IIRC in the case of people who are stunned at the end of the game, on a 4+ they count as being out of action).

For experience , you get the +1 for survives as long as the warrior is not 'Dead' on the injury table (i.e. they get the plus one even if they were taken out of action, as long as they are not dead afterwards).

TKitch
01-07-2006, 22:58
what KingM said.

EarthScorpion
02-07-2006, 10:38
Basically, you roll to see who survives the game, and note down any injuries, and then add on the experinace points.

Toppan
03-07-2006, 04:06
man someone should definetly make a "most injured hero" thread...
and by the way, how does insanity and insanity points work?

TKitch
04-07-2006, 06:54
funky alternative rules, are insanity.

don't start using them if you get attached to warbands, your heroes will die a LOT quicker if you do ;)

Quin 242
16-08-2006, 05:51
Heros go out fast enough without insanity involved. No one I know uses them.