PDA

View Full Version : Random movement and war machines

Portz
26-03-2015, 08:09
Hi guys/gals I want to use a slaanesh daemon prince but unsure how random movement works (I no the basics IE use scatter dice etc) but unsure how it effects effected units for example is i cast 1 on the random movement spells on awar machine how does this effect it can it still fire also guys what page in the small rule book is it under thanks again ;):cool:

furrie
26-03-2015, 08:45
seeing how random movement forces units to walk, warmachines must move and as such can't shoot, because their weapons are move or fire weapons. Its still unclear how random movement works with units that can't move, like the bretonnia trebuchet

Montegue
26-03-2015, 18:56
seeing how random movement forces units to walk, warmachines must move and as such can't shoot, because their weapons are move or fire weapons. Its still unclear how random movement works with units that can't move, like the bretonnia trebuchet

You can help yourself against Cacophonic Choir and other spells like it by putting your war machines in terrain like a forest. They can't move in terrain, so they can't move randomly, so they can still fire.

Vulgarsty
26-03-2015, 20:58

I would say if they CAN'T move, then it is clear.

Dazqpr
27-03-2015, 08:29
You dont use a scatter dice. You pick the direction on a random mover.