PDA

View Full Version : Chaos: 2250 Tournament (Takes all comers)

Inferno0429
01-07-2006, 06:34
Ok. Tournament at the end of the month and I am having a hard time choosing betweent my Lizzies and my Chaos. Let me know what you guys think.

Here we go!

Heroes:

Exalted Champion of Chaos (153)
- Barded Chaos Steed
- Blade of Blood
- Shield

Aspiring Champion of Chaos (138)
- Barded Chaos Steed
- Berserker Sword
- Shield

Sorceror of Chaos (155)
- Mark of Slaanesh
- Lvl 2
- Spell Familiar

Sorceror of Chaos (190)
- Mark of Slaanesh
- Lvl 2
- Power Familiar

Core:

16 Chaos Warriors (274)
- Full Command
- Mark of Slaanesh

16 Chaos Warriors (274)
- Full Command
- Mark of Slaanesh

5 Chosen Chaos Knights (245)
- Banner

5 Chaos Knights (230) (do you have to buy both the banner and the warbanner to get the additional? combat res +1 thing) (If not, then the Chosen knights gets a champion)
- Banner
- Champion
- War Banner

Special:

10 Chaos Furies (150)

Tuskgor Chariot (85)

Beast Herd (103)
- 8 ungors
- 8 gors
- Banner
- Musician

Beast Herd (103)
- 8 ungors
- 8 gors
- banner
- Musician

Special:

Spawn of Chaos (75)
- Fiend of Slaanesh

Spawn of Chaos (75)
- Fiend of Slaanesh

Total Points:

Power Dice: 7
Dispel Dice: 5

81 Total models

What can I do to make this army better? I own all of the models so that should be kept in mind. I would like to buy as few new models as possible. I have 4 more warriors to work with and nothing has been assembled yet so please let me know what config they should be run in.

Neknoh
01-07-2006, 09:30
Looking good, and yes, you must buy a normal Standard Bearer AND then buy the Warbanner for him, meaning a little over 40 pts for +2 CR to the unit.

I like it, but, tak out two Gors from each unit to free up some points, or an Exalted Champion is so much better than an Aspiring, you really want to pay those extra twenty points for it. I'd also suggest getting an Enchanted Shield on your currently Exalted Champion to increase his survivabillity. What I cannot understand is where you're planning on putting the two mounted heroes, one of them will go into the non-chosen Knights, that is obvious, but the Chosen doesn't really need the added punch, perhaps try to drop two or three Furies as well to get yourself the Mark of Slaanesh and a Steed of Slaanesh for your new Exalted, he'll have a minimum of 6 attacks when fighting enemies (excelent for taking out skirmishers), and when fighitng ogre-sized units, he'll be attacking with 9 attacks, 8 aggainst knights.

Inferno0429
01-07-2006, 18:38
So I should leave the guy with the blade of blood in the knights. And the othe guy needs to free up 44 points so he can get a steed of slaanesh and the mark to ride it. I can free up 28 of those points through the gors. I guess I can drop 2 furies and have 14 points left over. I don't know what I should do with those points though.

Neknoh
02-07-2006, 09:49
Upgrade him to an Exalted Champion so he can actually ride a Steed of Slaanesh as well