PDA

View Full Version : Unholy alliance (Chaos 2k)

blurred
01-07-2006, 12:54
Hi all. I made this list after getting bored with my usual Tzeentchian circus. Its a fast-attacking, hard-hitting and kitten-slaughtering (that means unfluffy:p) knight horde. I think it looks fine, but comments are always welcome. Here we go:

General Raaka, exalted chaos champion 145
- MoCU
- Great weapon
- Chaos steed
- Helm of many eyes

Veri, exalted chaos champion 155
- MoK
- Great weapon
- Chaos steed

Hammas, exalted chaos champion 155
- MoK
- Great weapon
- Chaos steed

Pukki, bray shaman 125
- Dispel scroll
- Dispel scroll

5*Chaos knights 235 (General Raaka's unit)
- MoCU
- Chosen
- Musician

5*Chaos knights 220 (Veri's unit)
- MoK
- Musician

5*Chaos knights 220 (Hammas's unit)
- MoK
- Musician

5*Chaos warhounds 30

5*Chaos warhounds 30

5*Marauder horsemen 81
- Flails
- Musician

5*Marauder horsemen 81
- Flails
- Musician

3*Chaos ogres 151
- Heavy armours
- Shields
- Great weapons
- Musician

6*Furies 90

4*Screamers of Tzeentch 132

Spawn of Slaanesh 75

Spawn of Slaanesh 75

TOTAL 2000

PD 3
DD 7 (+2 scrolls)
Models in army 54

So fire away. :)

Neknoh
02-07-2006, 09:54
The only reason you have to include a general with the Mark of Chaos Undivided is to field the Spawns and the Screamers, this will be frowned upon by most players and give them a half-valid standingpoint to call your army cheesy/beardy when they loose aggainst it, since it is obviously min/maxed for best effect.

I'd remove the Bray Shaman alltogether, give your heroes Hallberds rather than Greatweapons, drop the Homme from your general, drop the Chosen from his unit and mark both him and his unit with khorne, also, give the unit the Banner of Rage.

Now, throw in the Collar of Khorne on your general, buy a unit of 6 Fleshhounds for the pts gotten from the Screamers and mark those spawns Khorne rather than Slaanesh, alternatively, drop the Spawns and replace them with Dragon Ogres.

You will also want to replace those Chaos Ogres with Minotaurs of Blood, much more bang for the buck.