PDA

View Full Version : Birona's Time Warp- Calvary

doyouevenrealisebro?
23-04-2015, 09:34
What up warseer?
Quick one for you buffs.

Does Birona's confer the +1 attack and always strike first rule to the mount also?

My logic is that since the BRB states that a spell's effect affects the entire unit it would also affect the mount.
For example Soulblight would lower the strength and toughness of both rider and mount.
Therefore the same applies to an augment spell.
Another example here would be that enchanted blades would give +1 to hit, AP and magical attacks to both rider and mount.

Also I am right in assuming double movement would still be capped at 10?

Interested to know for a Cold Knight Bus. 2 attack riders and 3 attack always strike first cold ones seems like an interesting tactic to employ.

EDIT: I am aware that I spelt cavalry wrong. No idea how to change it. Apologies in advance.

Mr_Rose
23-04-2015, 14:09
Yes the mount gets the bonus and yes the movement cap applies.

Laminar
25-04-2015, 20:06
It was changed in FAQ to say "Movement allowance" instead of "Movement" so there isn't a cap on movement.

Mr_Rose
25-04-2015, 20:24
It was changed in FAQ to say "Movement allowance" instead of "Movement" so there isn't a cap on movement.

Movement allowance is the actual name of the stat, so of course the cap on the stat applies. Technically it didn't before the FAQ, not after.

Laminar
26-04-2015, 00:09
Doh. I was so sure they changed it so that Bironas could make units move past the 10 cap.