PDA

View Full Version : New possed,new deamon prince and new terminator lord are on the online store

Terminatorphoenix
02-07-2006, 14:27
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=List_Models&code=301243&orignav=10

ArtificerArmour
02-07-2006, 14:38
This isn't a rumour, its just a link to models we've already seen. And we knew they were there already.

Shield of Freedom
02-07-2006, 14:51
First time we've seen them painted though.

However, they still look horrible. Quite possibly the worst models released since the 3rd edition rules nevermind 4th edition.

Brimstone
02-07-2006, 15:22
First time we've seen them painted though.

We've seen them all painted already. We had a discussion about the validity of these types of threads and as a result I'm moving this to 40K general.

sigur
02-07-2006, 15:58
Well, now that I'm seeing the Chaos Lord painted, I have to say that I don't like this chap much. He's just too much of a chunk of metal with much detail but no real shape. Maybe someone can read my point out of this bunch of bad phrasing.;)

The possessed are really strange. At least they aren't yet another thing GW decided to make HUGE just because they can sell it for more and to more kids that way.

The Nurgle DP isn't that bad, but it clearly isn't a masterpiece.

There's one more thing I have to mock about (sorry): This Space Marines strikeforce Sicarius. What kind of army is that? Two HQ choices (containing the good old Scriptor of course), two Elites (Dreads still are Elites for no appearant reason, right?), one small and one normal-sized Troop choices and the biggest and baddest Heavy Support choice they can get? The force itself isn't that terribly cheesy, it's just min-maxed.

dr vompire
02-07-2006, 21:56
I can't help but feel that if i were a space marine who decided to worship Chaos for unlimited power, and ended up looking like those possesed i'd be marching over to the eye of terror with a recepit asking for my soul back

TheWarSmith
03-07-2006, 04:45
Why the hell is GW putting effort into making metal possessed CSM? You can already make a unit of Possessed VERY easily with the standard 8 CSM that come in the regular box. ACtually, that was the POINT in putting in the mutations. Only an uber noob would buy this overpriced box of crap.

LURK!!1
03-07-2006, 10:03
However, they still look horrible. Quite possibly the worst models released since the 3rd edition rules nevermind 4th edition.

Agreed. Those possessed are hideous. And not in the good way.