PDA

View Full Version : 1600pt Vampire counts vs High Elves

HammerSim
03-05-2015, 13:31
Hi all, here is a battle report for a 1600pt game I had recently.

Let me know what you think, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy3tLiw22E4

TheGreatestGood
03-05-2015, 19:53
Enjoyed it, thanks for sharing. As a vc player it was good to see your army list and it's many zombies.I wish I had that many models!

HammerSim
04-05-2015, 00:15
Enjoyed it, thanks for sharing. As a vc player it was good to see your army list and it's many zombies.I wish I had that many models!

Thanks. I'm in the process of getting more zombies. For this match I had to proxy one of the units with ghouls.
I find zombies to be way more effective than our other core infantry for smaller games. But it sucks that we have to paint so many.
I'm always slightly envious of my friend who plays Warriors of Chaos. His army is usually 1/3 the size of mine or less.

Kayosiv
04-05-2015, 06:52
I think it's less that a large unit of spear elves is bad, and more than he didn't use them as spearmen. He used them as archers. They just sat back on a hill and bunkered his archmage. If they had moved up and supported his white lions or just gone after your master necromancer they would have been much more useful.

Glad to see your models are getting there and I appreciate their inclusion in the report. Larger pictures though please.

ItsAquila
08-05-2015, 08:20
These are the best battle reports! Very clear on what is going on and no wonky audio/blurry video!

Thanks a lot for doing these! :)

Pojko
09-05-2015, 16:46
Good battle report, I enjoy seeing you do your Vampire Counts stuff. But I would echo what was said earlier with the pictures. Some bigger ones would be nice in addition to the maps.