PDA

View Full Version : How tall are devastators?

nyahoi
01-06-2015, 16:02
Trying to plan out transport for models I don't have yet :). Could anyone please tell me the exact heights (model-wise) of a marine with a missile launcher and a sergeant with a signum? From the base upwards. Thanks for your help.

The bearded one
01-06-2015, 16:17
It should be virtually identical to other power-armoured marines, no?

nyahoi
01-06-2015, 16:34
It should be virtually identical to other power-armoured marines, no?

Need specifics as I'm trying to work out the height of slots for transport trays. The missile launcher backpacks and signum definitely increase the heights. Not sure by how much though.

3eland
01-06-2015, 17:05
My tallest Space Marine with missile launcher stands 4 cm from the highest point to the bottom of the base. Remember it all depends on how you pose them too.

I do not have a guy with a signum because I think it is ugly so could not tell you the height. If I was to guess, by looking at pictures online and comparing it to the 4cm of the missile launcher Marine, I would give it an extra cm for safety.

nyahoi
01-06-2015, 18:59
My tallest Space Marine with missile launcher stands 4 cm from the highest point to the bottom of the base. Remember it all depends on how you pose them too.

I do not have a guy with a signum because I think it is ugly so could not tell you the height. If I was to guess, by looking at pictures online and comparing it to the 4cm of the missile launcher Marine, I would give it an extra cm for safety.

Thanks very much!

Would anyone randomly know the height of a sniper sergeant too :D. Just noticed his rifle points into the air! Seems like it doubles his body height, so 5 cm as well maybe?

3eland
01-06-2015, 23:39
Approx. 5.715 cm tall

nyahoi
02-06-2015, 00:04
Perfect. Cheers.

3eland
02-06-2015, 01:59
Remember that is also based on what kind of basing you do. The height is purely on a plastic GW issues base with no flocking.

dblaz3r
02-06-2015, 03:45
The sniper sergeant still fits in a standard GW foam tray albeit with a small part of his rifle protruding from the top corner if you angle him slightly. Not at home so can't say for sure but I know I've never had a problem transporting him.