PDA

View Full Version : FW Warlord Titan weight?

Egrimm
03-06-2015, 15:04
I'm planning to add another 12 shelves to my other 33 but I need to know something so I can plan them well. Any of the lucky few who have the new Forgworld Warlord Titan knows how much the whole thing weighs? Need to know if it's going to be possible to put it on the top shelf like the other titans or not, so that I'll make a large space available at the top or bottom depending on weight.

Senbei
03-06-2015, 15:47
You could try E-mailing Forgeworld. I'm sure that they'll have the weight noted down somewhere for mailing reasons.

Spiney Norman
03-06-2015, 16:18
Around the grand reopening I heard the figure of 7Kg being bandied around, no idea if that is assembled or boxed though, since most FW models come with dirty great lumps of resin stuck to the bottom of them which can often double their weight.

Egrimm
03-06-2015, 16:54
Around the grand reopening I heard the figure of 7Kg being bandied around, no idea if that is assembled or boxed though, since most FW models come with dirty great lumps of resin stuck to the bottom of them which can often double their weight.

Thought it would be more than that to be honest that's why i was worried the shelf won't hold. I'll contact Forgeworld just to be sure as Senbei said to be on the safe side. Still if anybody has one and has the exact weight when assembled I'd still like to hear from you.

Hendarion
03-06-2015, 19:38
My Phantom was 3.5kg boxed with ALOT of excess resin (about as much excess as regular parts). 4 times the weight of an assembled Phantom isn't that far off I guess.

Egrimm
04-06-2015, 14:30
Got a reply from FW, it weighs 15lbs which is approx 6.8 kgs fully assembled.

isthatnew?
07-06-2015, 02:24
Got a reply from FW, it weighs 15lbs which is approx 6.8 kgs fully assembled.

lol what a Lardy - it weighs more than my road bike!