PDA

View Full Version : Preorder time

Strahd
04-06-2015, 11:25
I know that preorders used to go online on Fridays around 7PM UK time but I heard that it might have changed due to wanting people to be able to preorder in their stores. Is that true? In that case at what time to the preorders start? 10AM on Saturdays?

TheFang
04-06-2015, 11:46
At the local shop opening time on Saturday in most places so there's some chance of limited edition things advertised in White Dwarf actually being available.. So if you want to see what's available check out the Australia site first, in the UK 10 a.m on the Saturday.

dblaz3r
04-06-2015, 13:47
Sorry bud, your time zones are a bit off.

You are better off checking the NZ region first as we are 2 hours ahead of Australia. 10am local time seems to be when preorders for each region go live on GW's site.

Strahd
04-06-2015, 14:39
But if the preorders go live at different times in different parts of the world does that mean that they have allocated a certain amount of copies for the different regions? Otherwise NZ could buy all copies?

Egrimm
04-06-2015, 14:52
But if the preorders go live at different times in different parts of the world does that mean that they have allocated a certain amount of copies for the different regions? Otherwise NZ could buy all copies?

As far as I know that is the case, each region has it's own allocation, you can find something out of stock in one region while another region will still have them.