PDA

View Full Version : Is Celtos still going?

Mad Doc Grotsnik
03-07-2006, 20:31
Found my Celtos rulebook the other, and it made me realise I don't hear much about it anymore.

Is it still going?

jazzdude78
03-07-2006, 21:59
It sorta is
right now Brigade models bought the rights and all that stuff from Urban Mammoth and are currently in the process of kickstarting it over
they even just released some new Vanir spearmen by Kev White
hopefully theyll be able to get some new forcebooks or something out

http://www.brigademodels.co.uk/Frames/index.html

therotter
07-07-2006, 11:12
how do the celtos figures compair in scale to games workshop chaos marrauder plastics, i've just bought the rules on ebay and want to convert all my chaos mortal warriors into gaels until i can get my hands on the real thing.

i'd eventualy have a mix of figures so would this work.

jazzdude78
07-07-2006, 23:08
They should be fairly similar with celtos being a little bit smaller but it should hardly matter

therotter
15-07-2006, 16:40
thanks, i thought they would be a little smaller as i've got some urban wars figures which were the same company once.

Senbei
15-07-2006, 19:55
always wondered why they didn't do a 'pure-siren' force list.... I'd have bought one...... >_>

therotter
18-07-2006, 11:13
slimey femme fatals, i'd like to see that as a list.

i'm going to use my old fimir models to creat a unit of beastmen (no way they're going to make a come back in fantasy), they've already got the one eye thing going on.

does anyone know if there are any good home brew army lists out there, for any faction.

therotter
24-07-2006, 18:01
wow that many, looks like i'm going to have to write my own lists. this game must be dead.