PDA

View Full Version : Empire War Wagon rules?

saberslash127
15-06-2015, 06:02
So like, does anyone know where I can find some rules for Empire War Wagons?.......as of now I only find one in my Empire 4th edition, but I was wondering if anyone else might know if there are more rules in other previous books?

mhsellwood
15-06-2015, 06:30
The War Wagon was introduced in the 4th Edition Empire army. It was not in 3rd Edition or prior. Post 4th Edition it is in the 6th Edition Ravening Hordes book (basically treated as a fancy chariot) but did not make it into the 6th Edition Empire book. Subsequently it has been expunged.

dalezzz
15-06-2015, 08:09
use it as a luminark or hurricanum

infamousme
15-06-2015, 08:26
Or war altar.
Alternatively, I was planning on mounting an ogre leadbelcher in mine and using it as a steam tank.

babylonia
15-06-2015, 09:03
Or war altar.
Alternatively, I was planning on mounting an ogre leadbelcher in mine and using it as a steam tank.

Cool idea. I was also considering using mine as a Steam Tank. Were you going to mount the Ogre and cannon or just the cannon?

Whirlwind
15-06-2015, 09:46
Why don't you write some rules for the unit yourself if your gaming group are OK with it?

For example you could have Mv 6, Str,7, T5, W5, Chariot (4+ save), impact hits (D3)
2 Warhorses (standard stats apart from Mv)
6 Engineer Apprentices (pistolier Stats) with one each of the following weapons:-

Halberd
Flail (+3 strength on the charge though)
Repeater Pistol (always counts as stationary)
Hochland Long rifle (always counts as stationary), can't fight in close combat (can't reach!)
Mancatcher (Killing blow)
Blunderbuss (S3 template weapon) - place anyway from the castle structure (but never hits own unit). Can fire into combat, Slow to fire

Pts - try 130 to start and amend as necessary.

felimid
15-06-2015, 10:35
So like, does anyone know where I can find some rules for Empire War Wagons?.......as of now I only find one in my Empire 4th edition, but I was wondering if anyone else might know if there are more rules in other previous books?

You could try the marienburg landship rules. (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/l/Landship.pdf)