PDA

View Full Version : we need more Fantasy lists up here. 2000pts of DWARFS!!!

Kingrick
24-06-2015, 02:41
Dwarf Lord
2 runes of iron will
rune of stone
3 runes of warding
shield bearers
great weapon

20 Hammerers
Full command
Strollaz!
ancestor rune

Thane
bsb
oath stone
rune of stone
shield

runesmith
shield
rune of ston
rune of spellbreaking

18 Ironbreakers
full command
strollaz!

20 slayers
standard
musician
strollaz!
sanctuary
giant slayer

47 dwarf warriors
full command
great weapons

basic plan, big block of warriors takes centre, and the rest of the units take one flank and vanguard up for a flank. Element of surprise, conquer with mass dwarfs :)

it is 2006pts, so just have to decide what to cut before i play.

calnen
24-06-2015, 06:02
These lists are great fun to play :)
Thought about cutting some command groups out to make way for a gyrocopter, or just a few more models in the blocks?

doyouevenrealisebro?
24-06-2015, 08:40
A dwarf list with no shooting??
Slayers??

I do doth my cap to you sir.

But yeah as someone else mentioned I would find room for a gyrocopter. Everyone needs a little chaff.

Kingrick
24-06-2015, 14:16
Very true. I will take a look at it again!

Knifeparty
24-06-2015, 20:26
The problem with this army is that you have absolutely nothing to deal with chaff. If I was facing your army I would aim at the slayers, kill the unit with shooting then charge block the rest of your army for the rest of the game while I dance circles around your giant blocks of infantry and win on VP. Sorry, but you need some shooting or a **** tonne of Gyrocopters.

Kingrick
24-06-2015, 23:31
I would accept your challenge, if you weren't in Toronto that is.

Knifeparty
25-06-2015, 01:27
Ha, i would accept if you weren't in...Karaz a Karak?

Kingrick
25-06-2015, 01:55
lol, British Columbia actually. We Dwarfs have migrated a bit ;) nicer climate and all.

Knifeparty
25-06-2015, 02:07
Same with my fellow Druchii, looks like Cana...I mean Naggaroth isn't suited to them anymore.

Tato
29-06-2015, 05:42
If I were to look for spare points I would drop the Lord. Circa 300 points in an unkillable, therefore points denial biuld doesnt suit this list. As much as I love taking a blender biult lord myself, I would change him for a thane or runelord and take 2 gyros instead. Let's see those pesky Druichii from Cana... erm Naggaroth get what they deserve!
Additionally I would change Warriors to Longbeards. Points for points they have always performed so much better for me.

Kingrick
01-07-2015, 05:57
I know what your saying is logical Tato....but the big smashy dwarf lord! just seems so cool!!