PDA

View Full Version : GG: Warmaster

Spellfire
24-06-2015, 16:47
So Amazon UK seems to think it's delivering me a pre-ordered copy of the next Gaunt's Ghosts novel, Warmaster, tomorrow. Is this right? I've seen nothing about a release this month - either on the BL site (no sight of it) or on here (the nearest I've seen is talk of the series stalling as Abnett gallivants around Hollywood).

P.S. Amazon UK is also selling The Unforgiven for 6.99 compared to BL's pre-order of 8.99. I thought GW stopped Amazon selling BL books for like, a month after initial release?

DarkChaplain
24-06-2015, 17:23
Nope, Amazon's got the wrong date. They delayed it again once or twice since this one.

Spellfire
26-06-2015, 09:03
As predicted, no delivery, Amazon are still trying to "source" a date. The book page has been updated to now show a date of 2 Feb 16. That's 4.5 yrs since the last one.

MajorWesJanson
27-06-2015, 07:16
Proper BL Novels are now scheduled with SteamTime.

duffybear1988
13-07-2015, 12:17
And they've bumped the date back further again... It's getting to the point where I'll have reread the entire series 5 times just waiting for the latest book.

DarkChaplain
13-07-2015, 20:36
And they've bumped the date back further again... It's getting to the point where I'll have reread the entire series 5 times just waiting for the latest book.

They'll probably have re-released all previous books in the series with those new covers in individual paperbacks by the time The Warmaster gets published...