PDA

View Full Version : does this theme work for a daemonkin warband

WarsmithGarathor94
03-07-2015, 19:13
Hey guys for.my.newly started daemonkin warband i was thinking of going with the idea of them basically being Khornes version of the Black Templars. Now i want peoples opinions does this theme work?

Latro_
03-07-2015, 20:26
Martial honour is a big thing for khorne so the fluff is sound...

From a game persepective if you take lots of power armour and khorne berzerkers you aint gonna win many games :D

WarsmithGarathor94
03-07-2015, 20:45
Martial honour is a big thing for khorne so the fluff is sound...

From a game persepective if you take lots of power armour and khorne berzerkers you aint gonna win many games :D

oh i wont be going pure marine il be mixing cultists and khorne daemons of all varieties in

Okuto
04-07-2015, 03:41
word bearers basically are chaos black templars.....and IMO word bearers are the prototypical chaos marine....so go bananas

crazed khorne focused zealots that spread their faith through bloodshed....sounds legit and the norm

Dr.Clock
04-07-2015, 04:46
It's worth noting that Word Bearers are also the prototypical Daemonkin... I am definitely buying some Gal Vorbak at some point lol.

Cheers,

The Good Doctor.

WarsmithGarathor94
04-07-2015, 07:20
Lol well thats good to know then :D if i can.get over the fact daemonkin can.only summon.khorne daemons this book works for word bearers

Althenian Armourlost
04-07-2015, 13:07
You should start a word bearers army. It is 30k/40k compatible, and mixes power armour, deamons, deamon engines and cultists with a smattering of more human tanks like rhinos.

WarsmithGarathor94
04-07-2015, 18:09
so i played 4 games today and actually had fun using the daemonkin book.i never thought id say that using a non nurgle army

Decided to make them.a blood angels successor much more.interesting that way