PDA

View Full Version : Most suitable army for tournaments?

Gharnukk
04-07-2015, 08:58
Greetings! I currently have three Warhammer Fantasy armies. Lizardmen, Orcs & Goblins and Vampire Counts.
Since Age of Sigmar made me very sad I have decided to focus even more on my Fantasy armies. Some Swedish
guys who play (or even made Swedish comp?) a lot with the Swedish comp will do everything they can to evolve
8th edition into the "9th age" so we can continue to play like nothing ever happened. If you are interested follow
the thread here:

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=129642&sid=ae0db25f2fa72e70e7ca83e86095c6ae

Anyway. I have been a casual gamer for about 16 years. Played comped battles with my friends and have only been
at one tournament. I would like to know wich one of my armies who are most likely to do well at a tournemnet. Please
pick something from the poll and leave a comment. And I know that it also depends on the general behind the army.

Thank you :)

Gharnukk
12-07-2015, 07:35
Wow not a single vote :D I guess Warhammer as we know it is really dead then :shifty:

Pacman
12-07-2015, 08:05
Play whatever army you enjoy playing the most. Tournaments are about enjoying multiple games packed into a short period and telling war stories in the bar afterwards, make that your primary goal. Winning the games is nice, but it's not everything.