PDA

View Full Version : Anyone made Marines from Stormcast yet?

R.D.
09-07-2015, 04:14
I must admit, upon seeing the Stormcast in person my first thought was that now making truescale-style Marines is easier than ever. A head change, put on a backpack, a few other short minutes of conversion, and there you go. I was curious to know if anyone's tried and if so, what the results are like?

clodax
09-07-2015, 04:31
I kind of agree they would make good space marines. I would have to see the models in hand to know how much work it would take to convert.

jet_palero
09-07-2015, 07:05
I've seen a few on www.reddit.com/r/warhammer

They're significantly larger than normal marines however, and their armor is rather plane so you sorta need to add a lot of extra detail from your bitz box.

Harwammer
10-07-2015, 07:40
I know their aesthetic doesn't match the existing mk1 model, but surely the Stormcast should be used to make the Emperor's Thunder Warriors!?

Ayin
10-07-2015, 07:46
I know their aesthetic doesn't match the existing mk1 model, but surely the Stormcast should be used to make the Emperor's Thunder Warriors!?

In my opinion, they'd do a much better job at Custodes. Combined with some elven/Eldar heads for the pointedness (maybe some White Lions for the tassels) and Grey Knight style Halberds and you're, ahem, golden.