PDA

View Full Version : Clan Skryre Skaven Starting Force

Gmaleron
10-07-2015, 10:25
Hey everyone, thanks to Age of Sigmar I can now reasonably collect and run the Skaven army that I want! I am going with very Stormfiend heavy list as they are awesome models and plan on running a Clan Skryre themed army. I guess we are basing things off wounds or Warscrolls now so here is a first attempt at a list basing it off Warscrolls as so far it appears my FLGS is going to be going that route to help balance the game. Let me know what you guys think and thanks for your feedback!

-Ikit Claw

-x3 Stormfiends
*w/ Warpfire Throwers or Rattling Guns

-x3 Stormfiends

-x3 Stormfiends

-Doomwheel

-Doomwheel

-x3 Poisoned Wind Mortars

-Hellpit Abomination (Converted Steam Tank)

TOTAL ARMY: 10 Warscrolls

AkalaSpeaksFact
13-07-2015, 11:58
Good luck finding anyone who wants to play against you

"I am the power of death incarnate. I am the swords edge; I hungrily cut the flesh and drink deep of the bloody well beneath. Give me your body, and I promise you glory, I promise you vengeance and I promise you immortality - if you will only let me..."

-Antwyr, the sword god

Ayin
13-07-2015, 22:03
Wow.

Have fun.

Rudra34
13-07-2015, 22:34
Wow, both commenters decided to be rude and assume your intentions instead of giving advice. Very grown-up, guys.

I have no idea how AoS will work at this point, but balance in the game is practically impossible at this point. Your army might be insanely OP, or it might have a ton of drawbacks that people can take advantage of. At this point it's hard to tell; last edition's power choices are not the same in the new system.

I'd advise that you play a few games with the list and see how it goes. You may find that having a few more bodies would be useful, or that all-shooting lists are weak against certain combos. Either way you have a good theme, and I hope it works out for you.

exsanguis
13-07-2015, 23:09
I suppose if you want to avoid "cheese", maybe drop a unit of Fiends and get some Clanrats in there, or even Skavenslaves. Use them as the fodder to be gunned down whilst your Fiends and Doomwheels get into optimal positions. Other than that, awesome theme :) Skyre all the way!

Ayin
13-07-2015, 23:30
Wow, both commenters decided to be rude and assume your intentions instead of giving advice. Very grown-up, guys.

This post, right here, in response to:

"Wow.

Have fun."

Deliciously self-important irony.

jet_palero
14-07-2015, 00:56
I'm interested in your hellpit conversion. What's your plan for that? It sounds cool. Have you started it, or sketched it out at all?

AkalaSpeaksFact
14-07-2015, 05:57
This post, right here, in response to:

"Wow.

Have fun."

Deliciously self-important irony.

Par.

"I am the power of death incarnate. I am the swords edge; I hungrily cut the flesh and drink deep of the bloody well beneath. Give me your body, and I promise you glory, I promise you vengeance and I promise you immortality - if you will only let me..."

-Antwyr, the sword god