PDA

View Full Version : Sad

Orwin
10-07-2015, 16:42
My sadness is deep. Everytime that i have to scour the internet in order to find - most of the time used and overpriced - material for AT-43, i see the future of Warhammer Fantasy.

The time to amass a collection and buy for the future is now... it will only get worse over time.

I have no words.

Cutter
10-07-2015, 16:46
My sadness is deep. Everytime that i have to scour the internet in order to find - most of the time used and overpriced - material for AT-43, i see the future of Warhammer Fantasy.

The time to amass a collection and buy for the future is now... it will only get worse over time.

I have no words.

Could Age of Sigmar be GWs Age of Rag'Narok?

Probably not.

Joo knows.

HereComesTomorrow
10-07-2015, 17:14
Ugh...I just realized I'll need to make a list of models that likely won't be around after their AoS update.

So far I have snotling pump wagons and Grimgor Ironhide and doom diver catapults.

Lars Porsenna
10-07-2015, 17:24
I've started a GW budget to manage purchases in the shortest time, and still meet my other responsibilities. Sad it had to come to this...

Damon.

Orwin
10-07-2015, 18:40
I'm depressed.

ewar
10-07-2015, 18:57
I'm depressed.

+1

If you want something to cheer you up, go watch the video of a nerd burning about 5000 points worth of dark Elves.

Brightened my day anyway!

Davidian
10-07-2015, 19:00
GW ditched:

Battlefleet Gothic
Epic 40k
Mordheim
Bloodbowl
Necromunda
Warmaster...

and what happened to them? We (my group) kept playing them... with living rulesbooks developed by the gamers for the gamers.

Look at Mordheim. There are two main recognised versions. Coreheim and Awesomheim. One touney balanced and the other thematic and colourful. Both great.

I can see 40k goign the same way :(

Its been a great 30 years.

I feel sorry for the dream that Rick Priestly once dared to realize and for the finely honed hand skills and vision of Jervis Johnson.
It's all been replaced with free (so no effort) rules and CAD models that look... well... hollow.

Groza
10-07-2015, 19:08
+1

If you want something to cheer you up, go watch the video of a nerd burning about 5000 points worth of dark Elves.

Brightened my day anyway!
DHD just really likes burning stuff.
He also did this (https://youtu.be/OMGRHMjbgYA?t=13m39s).