PDA

View Full Version : So is this errata official or unofficial?

dreamspirit
12-07-2015, 19:01
What's the verdict here guys? this errata seems enough legit, but still people are saying it's not.

thanks

Azazel
12-07-2015, 19:05
What errata

HJFudge
12-07-2015, 19:14
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Age-of-Sigmar-Errata-and-Scenarios.pdf

I dunno if its official or not, but it seems interesting and I like the changes for the most part.

Hoffa
12-07-2015, 19:18
Read the first paragraph, the answer is there.

tldr: It is clearly stated this is an unofficial errata written by who knows. Might just be some random person working at a GW store.

evolvingeye
12-07-2015, 19:19
The very first paragraph on the pdf says "this document represents a completely unofficial way to modify the rules"

Nineswords
12-07-2015, 19:20
What's the verdict here guys? this errata seems enough legit, but still people are saying it's not.

thanks

The completely different style of the diagrams makes it clearly not official.

MasterSplinter
12-07-2015, 19:23
It says in the first sentece that this is a complete unoffcial aproach to the rules.

I stopped reading when in the second § all generals were granted the command abillity inspiring presence all the time, which cancels the only "psychology" mechanism in the game immediatly.

Seriously, we´re getting so much house ruled stuff and attempts to keep a balance from people who are restricted in their point of view by the old editions of warhammer that it´s barely possible to come to a consensus with another player, so i will just use the basic RAW from AoS in my games.

lol, quaddroubleninja´d^^

Nineswords
12-07-2015, 19:23

thanks

The completely different style of the diagrams makes it clearly not official.

MasterSplinter
12-07-2015, 19:27
Ok, i just misread the second §, sorry for the author, i´ll give it another try :)

dreamspirit
12-07-2015, 19:37
Thanks I guess I was just overseeing stuff deliberately to deceive myself and think we'll actually get things going in the right direction :) Thanks for the patient answers though :)