PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Plastic Horus heresy rumors?

ChaplainAvorus96
14-07-2015, 15:35
Hello! Been in and out of the loop for a bit, but a few months back I caught wind of rumors about Plastic Horus Heresy models or boxed set etc. I was wondering what has happened to those rumors? It seems like they have died off when the New Marine book and Age of Sigmar came about.

So what happened to those rumors? Where they proven false in the end? Or just no more information?

turtle123
15-07-2015, 10:24
I think Hastings and/or Harry mentioned them (please correct me if I'm incorrect), so they very likely will be coming out at some time. That said, a lot going on with AoS, can imagine they'll be released when the storm passes and the lightning clears (drum roll please...).

Smooth Boy
16-07-2015, 02:01
Yeah I'm personally sceptical but think if GW aim for the Horus Heresy to be the third system then more information will become available once the rights GW has over the Lord of the Rings come up for renewal. That and once AoS has been established. So I would only count them out after 1-2 years. Or look at the financial year for a guesstimation since I imagine GW will put them towards the end expecting a big payday.

Spiney Norman
16-07-2015, 08:30
Funny you should mention it, remember this is BoLS so maintain an appropriate attitude of skepticism

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/07/40k-plastic-horus-heresy-rumors-return.html

However November is a little sooner than I had hoped, looks like a great Christmas project if true.

Beppo1234
16-07-2015, 12:29
I feel like the 'heresy' rumors were mis-interpretation of the recent chapter upgrade/shoulderpad release

duffybear1988
16-07-2015, 12:39
I feel like the 'heresy' rumors were mis-interpretation of the recent chapter upgrade/shoulderpad release

From what I heard, it was definitely more than just shoulder pads, heads and the odd chest piece that was different.

Harwammer
16-07-2015, 15:22
It was misattributed after someone had a pre-release peek at work in progress SIGMARINES!

Spiney Norman
16-07-2015, 18:05
It was misattributed after someone had a pre-release peek at work in progress SIGMARINES!

My 30k marines feel somewhat insulted that you think someone could have mistaken Sigmarines for them, they're really not that similar.

Harwammer
16-07-2015, 21:52
Please don't feel insulted, 30k marines, it was said in jest.

GrandmasterWang
17-07-2015, 06:15
The plastic Horus Heresy rumors got lost in Regalia with all the Nigmos

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk