PDA

View Full Version : swooping dive?

empirepadds
19-07-2015, 15:10
I will start by saying I am really enjoying AOS. Sure balance is an issue but aslong as you and your opponent are sensible it is not bad.

Anyway can anyone explain how swooping dive works for the Seraphon rippers/terradons .

thesoundofmusica
19-07-2015, 15:35
It's pretty straight forward.
I'm guessing the real question is: can you Swoop Down at the end of every (well, your own) movement phase? And the answer would be yes. Can Swoop Down be combined with Blot Toad and Voracious Appetite for a total of 3 beak attacks re-rolling hits and each hit generating a new attack that can in turn generate another attack and so on? Again the answer is yes.

Nice to hear you're having a good time. I agree on the part about balance. The rumours leading up to AoS got me worried about my lizardmen but I'm enjoying them now :)

empirepadds
19-07-2015, 19:10
It's pretty straight forward.
I'm guessing the real question is: can you Swoop Down at the end of every (well, your own) movement phase? And the answer would be yes. Can Swoop Down be combined with Blot Toad and Voracious Appetite for a total of 3 beak attacks re-rolling hits and each hit generating a new attack that can in turn generate another attack and so on? Again the answer is yes.

Nice to hear you're having a good time. I agree on the part about balance. The rumours leading up to AoS got me worried about my lizardmen but I'm enjoying them now :)

so o they have to be in charge range to do it or can they be anywhere

thesoundofmusica
19-07-2015, 19:26
It doesnt say they have to be in charge range. Getting a charge off is not a requirement for this ability. You could already be close enough to fight and use the ability. But I mean, without being close enough to fight already or able to charge, this ability doesnt do much does it? :P