PDA

View Full Version : Age of Sigmar Book Scenarios-who's played them?

Bede19025
19-07-2015, 16:21
Can someone who has the book and has played the scenarios talk about them? I'm curious as to the effect they have on the game. A big complaint about AoS is that it's not tactically complex. Do the scenarios add complexity?

thanks.

Vladyhell
19-07-2015, 16:40
Played Hold or Die yesterday,seriously was the best game of warhammer I've had for ages and even had me and mate(both in our 40's) whooping at dice rolls for seeing who got turn...amazing fun.

HelloKitty
19-07-2015, 16:45
To the people saying there is no tactics in AoS, they are quite wrong. There are actually quite a bit of tactics in AoS, its just not the same tactics as you'd use in 8th. What a lot of people seem to really be saying is that they prefer the tactics of 8th (which is what people bemoaned about when 7th changed over, that 8th had no tactics and was a kids game)

Gork or Possibly Mork
19-07-2015, 18:50
To the people saying there is no tactics in AoS, they are quite wrong. There are actually quite a bit of tactics in AoS, its just not the same tactics as you'd use in 8th. What a lot of people seem to really be saying is that they prefer the tactics of 8th (which is what people bemoaned about when 7th changed over, that 8th had no tactics and was a kids game)

Agreed but it's definitely not warhammer. Sort of unrelated but this is pretty interesting even though unofficial.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/07/age-of-sigmar-competitive-rules-doing-the-rounds.html

Scenarios look like worth a try and the errata stuff seems like a step in the right direction.

thesoundofmusica
19-07-2015, 18:59
Agreed but it's definitely not warhammer. Sort of unrelated but this is pretty interesting even though unofficial.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/07/age-of-sigmar-competitive-rules-doing-the-rounds.html

Scenarios look like worth a try and the errata stuff seems like a step in the right direction.

Is that the official errata?

Edit: nvm didnt realise they were all in the same pdf.

HelloKitty
19-07-2015, 19:08
Yeah there are a lot of comp and eratta out now by players to give some choice on how to proceed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk