PDA

View Full Version : Sigmarite Cavalry

An'farli
19-07-2015, 18:35
Just a quick question I am wondering if anyone has any information if Sigmarites will receive and cavalry and also will the Lord-Celestant on Dracoth will be released as a boxed kit

Vulgarsty
19-07-2015, 21:51
Yeah the Dracoths are not bad (minus the rider) - i could see a bit of work making some fine HE "drake riders". The only other Smegmarine model I am after is that demi-gryph pet cat thing which comes with the Lord Cellestant for 20. i don't suppose there is any news on whether they will be available separately either?

He Who Laughs
19-07-2015, 23:44
Yeah the Dracoths are not bad (minus the rider) - i could see a bit of work making some fine HE "drake riders". The only other Smegmarine model I am after is that demi-gryph pet cat thing which comes with the Lord Cellestant for 20. i don't suppose there is any news on whether they will be available separately either?

Unfortunately the gryph-hound forms part of the 2x sprues that the Castellant is on, so not at this stage no: http://www.games-workshop.com/en-AU/Stormcast-Eternals-Lord-Castellant

nothing to stop them re-tooling the sprue and making a gryph-hound pack later.

He Who Laughs
19-07-2015, 23:45
EDIT: double post

Vulgarsty
20-07-2015, 21:14
Unfortunately the gryph-hound forms part of the 2x sprues that the Castellant is on, so not at this stage no: http://www.games-workshop.com/en-AU/Stormcast-Eternals-Lord-Castellant

nothing to stop them re-tooling the sprue and making a gryph-hound pack later.

ah gutted I had planned to use them as Tzeentch themed warhounds

Is it that easy to re-tool though? i thought each steel mould required for plastics cost 250k?

Leogun_91
20-07-2015, 21:31
I heard both bikes and massive wolves were planned as mounts...nothing confirmed though.

Flipmode
20-07-2015, 21:40
Bikes and wolves? I just heard it would be trolls.

innerwolf
20-07-2015, 22:03
Bikes and wolves? I just heard it would be trolls.

Slow clap :D

I think we have enough trolls around here to mount a whole Stormhost!

GrandmasterWang
21-07-2015, 03:32
They will undoubtedly release a gryph hound kit in the future given that you can have "any number" of them per their warscroll.

Demigryphs (not the hounds which are smaller) look big enough to carry a Sigmarine. If they do sigmacav I think they might keep the existing demis but swap the knights out for stormcasts amd release a box like that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

innerwolf
21-07-2015, 06:08
They will undoubtedly release a gryph hound kit in the future given that you can have "any number" of them per their warscroll.

Demigryphs (not the hounds which are smaller) look big enough to carry a Sigmarine. If they do sigmacav I think they might keep the existing demis but swap the knights out for stormcasts amd release a box like that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'm already going to replace the dragon head of the Dracoth mount with a griffon head to turn it into a super beefy Demigryph :)