PDA

View Full Version : 40K Stuff - Or how long do we have AoS?

Scribe of Khorne
20-07-2015, 01:33
Anyone have a clue on whats next for 40K? I'm in that terrible place where all I have to do now is paint, and I need something else to plan/build towards.

Mawduce
20-07-2015, 03:48
Anyone have a clue on whats next for 40K? I'm in that terrible place where all I have to do now is paint, and I need something else to plan/build towards.

No one knows, and it's not like GW is gonna put anyone's worries to rest. Some believe AoS could never come to 40k. But if you asked those same people if GW would make AoS and delete fantasy, they might not believe it possible either. Me, I'm getting ready to finish my Space Marine revamp here in a few months and move on to Dark Eldar or Imperial Guard. I only buy one box a month so it generally takes me forever to build anything.

Scribe of Khorne
20-07-2015, 03:48
Sorry, I meant 'How long do we have AoS releases, instead of anything 40K?'

AngryAngel
20-07-2015, 05:20
We can only guess, but last info was it would be AoS mostly until around end of summer/fall. Though we could see some demon joint releases along the way as its possible. Sorry can't be of more help.

Ssilmath
20-07-2015, 05:58
BOLS had a blurb saying that a joint release for AoS and 40k is coming, focused on Tzeentch. I don't trust that one bit, but that's the only thing I have heard. It's not always bad to have nothing to do but paint, that's all I was able to do till the summer started. If you need a project, perhaps come up with a fluffy unit (Demi Company, Decurion, whatever) and try to get it built and painted.

Poncho160
20-07-2015, 06:20
I think Tau are next, and possibly something to do with the Deathwatch as well.

I picked up a Necron Mega force from ebay a long time ago, which I have never touched, so I am painting up a Reclamation Legion in the mean time. Always nice to have a new army :).

Scribe of Khorne
20-07-2015, 16:41
Cool, thanks all. I'd buy in for Deathwatch, I already have the beginnings of a Kill Team on my table actually. :D

Knight Ace
20-07-2015, 16:58
GW release schedule is pretty flexible, actually. So if they see that AoS stuff is not selling well, they will switch to 40k sooner. Trying to predict GW is like trying to deduce the movement pattern of a drunk fly during a storm.

Rogue Star
20-07-2015, 20:05
Sorry, I meant 'How long do we have AoS releases, instead of anything 40K?'

A few months I believe.

Okuto
21-07-2015, 06:36
I'm in that terrible place where all I have to do now is paint, and I need something else to plan/build towards.

But thats great! :p There's been a huge glut of imperial and eldar releases that I have to fight the temptation to take on a new project/add an expansion.

Mawduce
21-07-2015, 07:33
rumor is October for 40k

MajorWesJanson
21-07-2015, 10:19
Good. Enough time to pay off the Warlord titan, and at least get it built.