PDA

View Full Version : Chaos tanks

B-Rod85
23-07-2015, 14:09
I have chaos marines I can use imperial and space marine tanks for my chaos correct?

A.T.
23-07-2015, 14:38
I have chaos marines I can use imperial and space marine tanks for my chaos correct?In what sense?

You cannot, for instance, use razorbacks in a CSM army as they are not included in the codex (though just about everything else has been 'chaosified' in one forgeworld book or another).

TremendousZ
24-07-2015, 03:01
Yes! You can and I would recommend buying the chaos versions because they come with the extra bits and cost a few bucks more. You can magnetize the details later(skulls and chains). This applies for Rhinos, Vindicators, Predators, and Land raiders. All IG is fine too cause hey Chaos IG. Ahem im sorry Chaos Astra Militarum.

The others are a slippery slope, believe me you are not the first chaos player wanting to field drop pods.

And as far as the old apoc rules went you could take anything space marine including formations just needed to sub appropriate models. Ala Masters of the Chapter = 4 Chaos Lords.

shabbadoo
24-07-2015, 10:13
I have chaos marines I can use imperial and space marine tanks for my chaos correct?

Buy a copy of Codex: Chaos Space Marines. It tells you what vehicles you can use that are directly a part of your army. The core rulebook gives guidelines for including allied units, which can be vehicles, from other armies.

B-Rod85
27-07-2015, 13:36
Could I use a leMan Russ imp tank for my chaos?

aprilmanha
27-07-2015, 14:48
Yes, you just need to use unbound or add an imperial guard detachment to include one.
Or take a Formation of tanks that include the ones you want.

Beppo1234
27-07-2015, 15:20
Time to buy some books I think!

Poncho160
27-07-2015, 15:35

But FWs HH Legion list book, you can use all the tanks to your hearts content then ��