23-07-2015, 19:23
"Blizzard Aura: Enemy models are chilled
within this modelís Blizzard Aura, which
extends out from it a number of inches
as shown on the damage table above.
Your opponent must subtract 1 from any
wound rolls for models within range of any
Blizzard Auras when they attack."

If I'm reading this correctly, models get -1 to wound rolls if they are in any auras when they attack , so I assume auras don't stack.

thesoundofmusica
23-07-2015, 19:42
That is correct.

swordofglass
25-07-2015, 03:02
There is a unit in the High Elf army book, which I bought for like £30, called a Frostheart Phoenix. It's a book for a game called Warhammer. In a 'Warhammer Rules' forum, there's a thread talking about rules for the Phoenix. And I should be banned for commenting on it. Right.

innerwolf
25-07-2015, 07:50
There is a unit in the High Elf army book, which I bought for like £30, called a Frostheart Phoenix. It's a book for a game called Warhammer. In a 'Warhammer Rules' forum, there's a thread talking about rules for the Phoenix. And I should be banned for commenting on it. Right.

It was absolutely obvious he was asking about the AoS rules.
You answered about WHFB rules consciously, with the only logical intention of trolling (or unfunny humor?).

I wish you AoS hater would respect people trying to get fun out of the new game. I won't say anymore, the off-topic already went too far.

3eland
25-07-2015, 17:30
It was absolutely obvious he was asking about the AoS rules.
You answered about WHFB rules consciously, with the only logical intention of trolling (or unfunny humor?).

I wish you AoS hater would respect people trying to get fun out of the new game. I won't say anymore, the off-topic already went too far.

Agreed.

OP even wrote the rule out for us in hope for clarification.

@OP - As has been said, you are correct.

GrandmasterWang
26-07-2015, 07:51

I agree with you to an extent and you should definitely not be banned but when the TC quotes a "damage table" which is obviously not in the High Elf army book Phoenix rules it does make it obvious he isn't talking about 8th.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk