PDA

View Full Version : Rules for the Night Goblin Squig Gobba?

Daemon Primarch Lorgar
28-07-2015, 11:05
It seams like Forgeworld has taken down the downloadable experimental rules for my favourite warmachine. And unfortunately, I have misplaced my own copy... Does anyone have the rules for Squig Gobba at hand? It would be very much appreciated :)!

Thanks in advance!

Mozzamanx
28-07-2015, 14:05
Even if the link's been removed from the site, Google is your best friend.
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/s/SquigGobba.pdf

Daemon Primarch Lorgar
28-07-2015, 16:52
Even if the link's been removed from the site, Google is your best friend.
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/s/SquigGobba.pdf

Thank you! However, I might have been unclear as to what I meant. I thought the experimental rules had been deleted because FW had released official rules for the Gobba. Sorry for the misunderstanding! But I figure this is not the case then?

theunwantedbeing
28-07-2015, 20:01
Thank you! However, I might have been unclear as to what I meant. I thought the experimental rules had been deleted because FW had released official rules for the Gobba. Sorry for the misunderstanding! But I figure this is not the case then?

The official rules aren't out yet, but they're coming.

Daemon Primarch Lorgar
28-07-2015, 20:19
The official rules aren't out yet, but they're coming.

That's awesome in that case! However, do you really think FW is going to bother releasing rules for the Squig gobba now that Fantasy has been canned? Or are you talking about a new warscroll for Age of Sigmar :)?

theunwantedbeing
28-07-2015, 20:26
That's awesome in that case! However, do you really think FW is going to bother releasing rules for the Squig gobba now that Fantasy has been canned? Or are you talking about a new warscroll for Age of Sigmar :)?

I mean Age of Sigmar warscrolls.
It's very unlikely they'll bother with a new 8th edition ruleset for any of the Forgeworld Fantasy stuff.

Daemon Primarch Lorgar
28-07-2015, 20:32
Okey, that's what I thought. Thank you for the clarification! I just bought a new Squig Gobba to use in 8th, but I wasn't sure wether I was supposed to use the experimental rules or not. Seams like I am :)!

SimaoSegunda
28-07-2015, 21:42
It's pretty fantastic, tbh. I've got one, and really enjoyed using it in 8th, can't wait to see the warscroll.