PDA

View Full Version : 150 Wounds AoS Chaos Dwarves

Gmaleron
21-08-2015, 01:50
Hello everyone, with the release of the Chaos Dwarf Warscrolls on Forgeworld I have decided to start collecting these guys for my Age of Sigmar army! Idea behind this army is to be more defensive and to pour artillery and shots into my opponent before he closes and smashes into my ranks of disciplined and tough Infernal Ironsworn who will hopefully grind them down during combat. Supporting them will be some awesome sumonable K'Daai Fireborn and eventually some Bull Centaurs. Let me know what you guys think for my first 150 wounds of Chaos Dwarves and thanks for posting!

-Drazhoath the Ashen
*w/ Cinderbreath (Bale Taurus)

-Infernal Guard Battle Standard Bearer

-Daemonsmith

-Daemonsmith

x20 Infernal Guard Ironsworn
*w/ Full Command

-x20 Infernal Guard Ironsworn
*w/ Full Command

-x10 Infernal Guard Fireglaives
*w/ Full Command

-x10 Infernal Guard Fireglaives
*w/ Full Command

-x6 K'Daai Fireborn

-x6 K'Daai Fireborn

-Magma Cannon

-Magma Cannon

-Death Shrieker Rocket Launcher

-Death Shrieker Rocket Launcher

TOTAL WOUNDS: 147

Vulgarsty
28-08-2015, 13:14
Looks a nice balanced list an i too am thinking of indulging a long harboured passion for CDs but may go mantic with a modest sprinkling of big hats and fw.

The trouble with a wounds based system (not that i can think of a better one without seriously over complicating things is that i have lots of night goblins - no fancy stuff just hordes of ordinary joes, but 150 wounds of them would get eaten alive in this match up. Maybe if i were allowed double and you didnt invoke SD we could have match up but the movement system doesn't lend itself to me shuffling all that many gobbos about and counting how many are within 3 inches etc. not the only horde army i have that I struggleto consider how it will work in aos